Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Restoring my Faith in Humanity

Special thanks go out to my 3 guys who came in to work tonight (you know who you are!) I truly appreciate good conversation and wonderful costumers! It only takes one good table in a night to make me remember why I started being a waitress, I love to make people happy and food is usually the way to the heart. Out of a whole night of mediocrity and bad tips it only takes one nice table in a night to make it a good one. People please remember, when you go out that WE are REAL people, not slaves or drones or robots or subhuman, I have a heart that beats just as fiercely as yours does and I can be hurt just as easily. I love my job and the people I work with and thankyou to those special costumers that make shift worth working!

All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine. Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment